Full Stack Developer
Oﬃce location: Chennai, Mumbai (Remote work for now)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 7 years
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Key responsibilities for this position include :
- Participate in technical evaluations and proof of concept work.
- Experience developing Web and cross platform mobile applications.
- Must have detailed experience in at least one backend technology as well as database design and development.
- Follow/maintain an agile methodology including assigning point values to new features and delivering in a manner which is consistent with those points.
- Proficiency with git or other version control software.
- Building and testing of APIs.
- Integrating front end UI with constructed APIs.
- Working knowledge of REST services.
- Keeping an intense focus on the quality of work, and maintaining a low crash rate
- A strong sense of ownership of the product.
- Excellent troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills.
- Assist the Full Stack lead with analysis of business and technical requirements
- Create project-related documentation of all coding decisions and maintain documentation of the code itself.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Self-starter – Ability to work and research independently, setting goals and achieving milestones.
- Ability to understand and communicate data, infrastructure, workflow, and solution context technical specifications.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate practical understanding and usage of standard network libraries, layered architecture and object oriented design patterns.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5+ years of full stack development.
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile or SCRUM.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc..
- Knowledge of backend technologies such as J2EE, Node.js, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
If you think you fit in with the above requirements we’d love to talk to you about working in our organization.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw technologies Pvt Ltd. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 150 years of combined work-experience, the 170+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tools for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Canada, USA & India. Our head office is based in Florida.