Junior Data Scientist
About the job :
- Responsibilities include Identify, develop and implement the appropriate statistical
techniques, algorithms and Deep learning / ML Models to create new, scalable solutions that
address business challenges across industry domains.
- Define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities.
- Communicate your findings to the appropriate teams through visualisations.
- Collaborate and communicate findings to diverse stakeholders.
- Provide solutions but not limited to: Object detection/Image recognition, natural language
processing, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modeling, Concept Extraction, Recommender
Systems, Text Classification, Clustering, Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity
Modelling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Modeling Response to
Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelors Computer Science, Information Systems, Machine Learning, Statistics,
Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or related technical degree with
ability to break complex business problems.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in a related position, as a data scientist or business
analyst building predictive analytics solutions for various types of business problems.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms and deep learning
frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Pytorch.
- Minimum 1 years of Programming background and expertise in building models using at
least one of the following languages: Python, R ,Java, C,C++.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw LLc. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and, cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 100 years of combined work-experience, the 100+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tool for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Mumbai, Pune and Chennai in India.