Effective Date: 19th January 2023
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect information about you, including but not limited to your name, email address, and IP address. We may also collect information about your browsing activity on our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve the content and functionality of our website
- To communicate with you about our solutions/ services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Sharing Your Information
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
We understand the significance of your privacy and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure your personal information. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Encryption of data during transit (HTTPS)
- Implementation of anti-malware software
- Network protection through firewalls
- Data loss prevention solution
However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the website, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.