Company name: Blackstraw.ai
Job location: Chennai, Mumbai, (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Job Summary :
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, we’d like to meet you.
It will be your responsibility to execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Job Requirements :
- Working experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in tools like Sonar, Appscan, Owasp, Nexus etc. with Jenkins integration.
- Experience in any one Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Scripting: Shell/bash/Python scripting.
- Working with continuous integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead DevOps automation and best practices.
- Follow/maintain an agile methodology for delivering on project milestones.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
Preferred Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology with 5+ years of equivalent experience. Minimum of 3 years of DevOps experience setting up CI/CD pipelines for web applications in the Cloud.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Containers, and Serverless ecosystems.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advance the business.
Company Profile :
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw technologies Pvt Ltd. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 150 years of combined work-experience, the 170+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tools for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Canada, USA & India. Our head office is based in Florida.