Experience: 2+ Years.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Chennai, Remote.
Your role’s focus will be to automate, administer and maintain development environments and supporting systems and processes..You will be working closely with other engineering and technical teams in deploying their code, providing operational support for new and existing sites/software, and debugging production issues. The DevOps Engineer performs functions required for the deployment, configuration, support, and troubleshooting of issues with the business’s site/software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You should have worked on at least one large enterprise level application security project – (web, cross platform and native mobile applications) over the course of your career. Prior experience with applications where a mistake or oversight can cause issues (financial, personnel, operations related), are a great indicator that the resource will fit well.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Working experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in tools like Sonar, Appscan, Owasp, Nexus etc. with Jenkins integration.
- Experience in any one Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Scripting: Shell/bash/Python scripting.
- Continuous Integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead DevOps automation and best practices.
- Follow/maintain an agile methodology for delivering on project milestones.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Typically 4 years of experience, 3 years in DevOps engagement setting up CI/CD pipelines for web applications in the Cloud.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Containers, and Serverless ecosystems.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, logging, monitoring, and alerting.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advance the business.
- If you think you fit in with the above requirements, we’d love to talk to you about working in our organization.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw LLc. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and, cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 100 years of combined work-experience, the 100+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tool for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Mumbai, Pune and Chennai in India.