Oﬃce location: Pan India (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 15+ Years
Are you a battle tested Enterprise Architect with experience in building and guiding high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications? If yes, then read on.
We are looking for a detail-oriented enterprise architect to assist in the operations of our organization. The enterprise architect’s responsibilities include improving the current IT infrastructure, optimizing business operations, and setting the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs. The enterprise architect is also responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models, representations, initiatives, capabilities, and components to adequately perform the organization’s business and technology activities.
Duties & Responsibilities :
You will be responsible for coaching the application and technical specialists in the multi-system application architecture.
You will also help develop the architectural governance and processes for managing the enterprise data, solutions, and/or infrastructure portfolio. Align the enterprise portfolio with business application needs and objectives. Consulting on major system strategies and implementations will be your key role.
Key responsibilities for this position include :
- Review customer’s architecture strategy to ensure adequacy. Ensure the architecture supports the requirements of the business process.
- Be able to build applications at scale.
- Be able to face off with the CTO or Chief Architect of a vendor and do technical vetting
- Evaluate and recommend architecture changes based on technology and business trends. Specify architecture approach and standards.
- Provide strategic perspective and alignment, lead governance efforts and architecture reviews, and contribute to various methodologies in use.
- Keep abreast of new technologies that might be beneficial to the organization
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches to address challenging development and data integration problems related to ML Model training and deployment.
- Facilitate and develop architectural standards for key technologies, platforms and tools.
- Identifies problems and issues affecting multiple areas and facilitates their resolution.
- Effectively anticipates and evaluates impacts of problem solutions that affect multiple areas of the organization.
- Leads and coordinates efforts of hardware, network and database architects in application design and implementation.
- Consistently suggests possible alternative approaches or points of view. Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Thorough knowledge of requirements impacting the customer.
- Aware of industry-standard processes. Identifies opportunities to leverage/reuse solutions for multiple customers.
- Participates in defining the business case of investments in IT.
- Follow/maintain an agile methodology for delivering on project milestones.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Typically 15 years of experience, 10 years of experience in application program development, Product Development, Enterprise level architecture, distributed systems, cloud architecture, strong networking knowledge.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Technical Architect level experience in the area of Compute, Network, Virtualization, Database, Cloud, Middleware and Security.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AI/ML and Data analytics services offered on Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure cloud solution and their interdependencies would be a bonus.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
If you think you fit in with the above requirements, we’d love to talk to you about working in our organization.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw technologies Pvt Ltd. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 150 years of combined work-experience, the 170+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tools for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Canada, USA & India. Our head office is based in Florida.