Experience: 15+ Years.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Flexible location.
Are you a battle-tested Enterprise Architect with experience in building and guiding high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications? If yes, then read on. You will be responsible for managing the Data, Solutions, Business, and/or Technology architectures and tying them to the Enterprise Architecture and other architectures. For large projects with multiple systems, the enterprise architect is responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies, working primarily with senior management and technical specialists across functional disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You should have worked on at least five large enterprise-level applications – (web, cross-platform and native mobile applications) over the course of a few years rather than many smaller basic apps. Prior experience with applications where a mistake or oversight can cause issues (financial, personnel, operations related), are a great indicator that the resource will fit well. You will be responsible for coaching the application and technical specialists in the multi-system application architecture. You will also help develop the architectural governance and processes for managing the enterprise data, solutions, and/or infrastructure portfolio. Align the enterprise portfolio with business application needs and objectives. Consulting on major systems strategies and implementations will be your key role.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Review customer’s architecture strategy to ensure adequacy. Ensure the architecture supports the requirements of the business process.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture changes based on technology and business trends. Specify architecture approach and standards.
- Provide strategic perspective and alignment, lead governance efforts and architecture reviews, and contribute to various methodologies in use.
- Identifies problems and issues affecting multiple areas and facilitates their resolution.
- Effectively anticipates and evaluates impacts of problem solutions that affect multiple areas of the organization.
- Leads and coordinates efforts of hardware, network and database architects in application design and implementation.
- Consistently suggests possible alternative approaches or points of view. Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Fosters the development of a common vision, providing clear direction of roles, responsibilities and priorities. Takes the risk to address difficult issues, standing firm when necessary, for the betterment of the company, department or process.
- Thorough knowledge of requirements impacting the customer. Aware of industry-standard processes. Identifies opportunities to leverage/reuse solutions for multiple customers.
- Participates in defining the business case of investments in IT. Understands Abbvie’s business processes and how they affect the way systems are designed across business groups.
- Follow/maintain an agile methodology for delivering on project milestones.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Typically 15 years of experience, 10 years of experience in application program development, Product Development, Enterprise level architecture, distributed systems, cloud architecture, strong networking knowledge.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
If you think you fit in with the above requirements we’d love to talk to you about working in our organization.
- No dress code
- Competitive salary
- Rewards and Recognition
- Mediclaim policy
- Opportunity to work in multiple projects
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed work from home policy
- Fun work environment
- Experienced and friendly colleagues
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw LLc. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and, cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 100 years of combined work-experience, the 100+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tool for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Mumbai, Pune and Chennai in India.