Front End Developer
About the job :
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate UI/UX designs or wireframes to the actual code to produce visual elements of the
application using Angular/React.
- Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure continual knowledge enhancement.
- Participate in planning activities and collaborative work with the team.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Integrate third-party tools (such as for tracking, functional testing, and UI testing) in
- Execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) suggestions by working closely with the
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Good to Have:
- Any server-side technology (preferably node.js).
- Knowledge about git and its workflows.
- Gulp / Grunt.
Notice: 1 Month.
Job Type: Full-time.
Experience: 3+ Years.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw LLc. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and, cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 100 years of combined work-experience, the 100+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tool for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Mumbai, Pune and Chennai in India.