Full Stack Developer
Oﬃce Location: PAN India (Remote work)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 7+ Years
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Key responsibilities for this position include :
- Developing user interfaces (UI) in Vue JS for web applications.
- Building backend API’s using Node.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Working on open source databases such as but not limited to PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc..
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that the user interface renders well across multiple devices and browsers.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 4+ years of full stack development.
- Experience with development methodologies such as Agile and SCRUM.
- Good working knowledge of Components, Pipes, Controllers, Bootstrap etc..
- Should have working knowledge of open source databases in SQL and NoSql.
- Must have working knowledge in API development with NodeJS.
- Good problem solving skills.
Key Traits :
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be self motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
- Should be able to collaborate and coordinate in a remote environment.
- Be a problem solver and be proactive to solve the challenges that come his way.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw technologies Pvt Ltd. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labeling, AI model-training, and cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 900 years of combined work-experience, the 250+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tools for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Canada, USA & India. Our head office is based in Florida, USA.