Lead UI/UX Designer
About the job :
- Should have 8-12 years of experience in IT/design background along with client-facing capabilities.
- Should have minimum 6 years of experience in designing.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project.
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
- Help define user interaction models for new and existing products.
- Sketch and present UI concepts, including visual design and behaviours with paper sketches, wireframes, task/workflows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicate your ideas. behaviours.
- Participate in user-centred research with customers through focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
- Communicate UI design solutions to multiple development teams through detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents.
- Should be capable of gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Should be capable of illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Able to prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Coordinate with technology teams to understand the technology gap and plan the design accordingly.
- Should have proven client relationship skills and viewed as a trusted adviser.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, proactive communicator Key Skills.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Good time-management skills.
Qualifications and Experience :
B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Image Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
Information Technology and Services
Please note: It would be great if the candidate shares their portfolio along with resume.
Notice: Immediate joiners / 15 days
Job Type: Full-time
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw LLc. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and, cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 100 years of combined work-experience, the 100+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tool for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Mumbai, Pune and Chennai in India.