Technical Project Manager
Oﬃce location: Pan India (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 8 + Years
The Project Manager will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for the projects they are in charge of. The candidate should be able to monitor and guide all teams to make sure project goals and deliverables are being met. Knowledge of the larger picture without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintain standards and monitor scope, ensure project quality and handle documentation. Handling communication with all stakeholders on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities for this position include :
- Manage end-to-end project planning, execution and monitoring including scoping, design, development.
- Produce variance metrics and demonstrate continuous improvements in performance and productivity.
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Be in charge of the day-to-day execution of the engagement process and take ownership of the whole engagement deliverable.
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project.
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications.
- Ability to build relationships across many fronts.
- Ability to do a quick code review
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details at all times.
- Excellent ability to use agile management tools like Jira, Basecamp, Asana and Trello.
- Ability to understand the deployment process and suggest improvements.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 10+ years experience in project management, especially enterprise clients and scalable projects.
- PMP certification would be a bonus; PMO experience preferred.
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in a Software Development Team and working within Agile frameworks.
- Experience of working or building with cloud services.
- A programming background in Python, Java, Node and Frontend technologies would be a big plus.
If you think you fit in with the above requirements, we’d love to talk to you about working in our organization.
Conceptualized as far back as 2015, and commencing full-time operations in 2018, Blackstraw technologies Pvt Ltd. is a software products and services company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning solutions for various industries. We support businesses around the world, including North America, Europe and Asia, working to simplify AI implementation through our platform that expedites data labelling, AI model-training, and cloud or on-premise deployments.
With more than 150 years of combined work-experience, the 170+-strong Blackstraw Team comprises various experts in the AI value chain. We are a fast-moving team that prides ourselves in rapidly identifying different use-cases and fine-tuning our products to suit specific business needs.
We are focused on providing solutions related to computer vision, natural language processing, Data annotation tools for deep learning models, etc. To stay competitive in business, it is key for organizations to adopt and implement smart AI solutions and service offerings. However, most companies are unable to implement AI rapidly due to the complexity of existing solutions, inadequate data and cost implications.
Our mission is to enable enterprises to adopt AI in an easier, cost-effective and time-efficient manner with a plug-and-play approach to their data.
Blackstraw operations are based out of Canada, USA & India. Our head office is based in Florida.